Materials at work, way of doing things, way of for thinking
Due to current sanitary conditions, the exhibition, organized at the Maison des Associations de Saint-Germain-en-Laye (78100), is not accessible to the public and therefore is dematerialized.
In addition to this, you need to know more about it.
Walk around the works on display, as if you were there!
Visit the exhibition as you would never have seen it !
Sylvie Rabussier guides you through the exhibition
Sylvie Rabussier's work
Click on the numbers following the order of the visit of the exhibition to discover the different works on display.
1. Human Rights and Citizen's Duty
2. "Romance", mosaic of Chemin Debussy, homage to the composer
3. Welcome panel (exhibition plan and CV of Sylvie Rabussier)
4. Reverdie, sketches of the mosaic columns at the Fontenay-le-Fleury theater
5. Sylvie Rabussier workshop, approach in Saint-Germain-en-Laye
6. Claude Debussy's Secret of Composition
7. "Reflections in the water", Chemin Debussy
8. Works and projects in Saint-Germain-en-Laye
9. Overview of the creative process for Le Chemin Debussy
10. Mosaic and mediations: 100 mosaics in Chanteloup-les-Vignes and wall mosaics in Dammarie-les-Lys
11. Désert de Retz: artistic process in progress
12. The History of Art Revisited: The Infanta, Homage to Klimt, Rajasthan
Drop us a line !
around the exhibition
Discover here every day from April 6 to 11, the events around the exhibition.
They will be virtual. Attend it directly on our website by clicking on the calendar below